when the going gets tough...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

No flowery prose, just what I couldn’t hold back…

God, I’ve never felt this greedy in my life. A greed for his sense of prescience and foresight. Wish he was my own true brother. Maybe God didn’t give me one because he was taken already. The big guy up there knows me, won’t settle for second best!
I wish I had his sense of knowing what people are made of. This is one thing I lack. He is SUCH an inspiration. My dreams, my tantrums and seemingly stupid visions since childhood, today’s session tells me, I’m not brewing a pot of stones, not building a cobweb of fairytales to keep my fantasy land alive. Tantrums come to life if you work on them. Work work work. Just gave me a boost. I can achieve what I dream of. I can, and I will. And one day I’ll go up to him and tell him, I owe this to you
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home